Thursday 7 May 2015

Now Convert Outlook 15 to PST format like a pro



Hi I’m Amanda, and if you’re reading my blog for the first time, I would like you to know that I believe in multi-tasking and that is what leaves me in trouble sometimes. Most of my work is done through a computer and shared through email. I must admit that sometimes I fear losing my data since I deal with classified information that my clients share, and recently I had to face an unfortunate incident that made this belief more concrete. It happened while performing a data recovery process which I had no idea about.
I had to go for email data recovery since I had to take a week off from work due to some issues and I was going work from home for the time. All of my email data was in the office mac computer and I wanted to convert it from Outlook 15 to PST format for my windows home computer. I decided to take the safest path and opted for email database recovery before converting Outlook 15 to PST format for windows.
I was in a hurry to convert all of my Outlook 15 emails to PST format so I downloaded the first tool that I could get my hands on. And I really regret having done that. I lost 20% of the files during the recovery and conversion, half the files were left corrupt and half were never found again. I was a fool to have been so impatient and not checking the authenticity of the tool that I was using. Converting Outlook 15 to PST format with a mediocre and probably faulty tool proved to be disastrous for me and that is when I learned my lesson and decided to go the professional way so that I could get full safety for my email files.
I started my hunt for a professional ad reliable way to convert Outlook 15 to PST so that I wouldn’t have to fear data loss ever again. I tried and tested almost all the available Outlook 15 to PST converters and came down to my final choice, the Outlook mac database recovery tool.
The Outlook mac database recovery tool turned out to be the best choice for me since it came with full guarantee of data safety and was not overpriced like other tools of the same segment. It recovered all my files within a matter of minutes and I stood in awe as it gave 100% accurate results without asking for any effort from my side.
The Outlook mac database recovery is the ideal choice for any user who has been looking forward to convert Outlook 15 to PST format for windows without risking the data and spending a huge amount of money. It provides 100% guarantee of no data loss along with the option to choose the files that you want to recover and shift.
The tool comes backed up with a highly trained and friendly support so you that you don’t have to worry about facing any issues ever. I must say that if a user seeks perfection in results while also saving money, the Outlook mac database recovery tool is the best option.
The tool is also available in a free trial version so if you want to check it out without risking your money, go ahead and test it till you’re satisfied. Try the amazing Outlook mac database recovery tool today and flawlessly convert Outlook 15 mails to PST format like a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment