Wednesday 11 February 2015

How I achieved flawless Outlook mac database recovery

This post is for all the mac users who have faced issues with their Outlook mac email database recovery in the past. Most of the Mac users are familiar with the process of email conversion because they are the common ones to face compatibility issues with the Outlook OLM file format.
If you are aware about email migration, you must know that email recovery is an inseparable part of the whole process. So the users who wish to convert their Outlook mac data to other clients have to first recover their Outlook mac emails for thorough and safe email recovery and transfer.
Why am I talking about this now?
I am a proud mac owner since 2007 and had never faced any issues until recently, when my Outlook mac client started to crash after only few hours of usage. I was clueless but noticed that my database had crossed the size of 35 GB. I asked a few friends and came to the final decision of converting my Outlook mac emails to MBOX format as it was more accessible for other users as well.
How did I do it?
Being a tech buff, I have many friends with expertise in various software fields. So I didn’t have shortage of advice. I asked my friends and got one recommendation from all of them. Strange, but true. I was told to blindly go for the Outlook mac database recovery tool by Gladwev Software.
I am a skeptical by nature, so naturally i first downloaded the trial version because I love my files and money, both.
Did it work?
I was sincerely amazed at the results I got with the free version of the Outlook mac database recovery tool. I tested a large number of old OLM emails with the tool and it successfully recovered all of them without fail, and that too in a matter of minutes without asking for much effort. Noticeably, i got to know that this tool uses advanced methodology that has eliminated the old OLM file recovery, thus the high speed and increased accuracy.
How does it work?
The tool is very easy to use and doesn’t ask for any effort except for a couple of clicks. Even a child with basic computer skills can easily recover his mac outlook email database without any trouble. After I was satisfied with the free version, I quickly purchased the fully licensedOutlook mac database recovery at a very attractive price that I was happy to pay for service I got.

If you are also interested in trying the new Outlook mac email database recovery, go ahead and try the demo version, its free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment