Tuesday 26 May 2020

Migration between Outlook 16 to Outlook 2010 is Indeed an Easy Task!

It was the days were for every single technical issue we have to ask local support technician. The reason is not we were not smart but availability was less. For example, what we used to do when you come across the situation of migrating Outlook 16 to Outlook 2010. I’m sure most of us will say I visit local store to get the task done. Yes, this case was similar to a majority of group. Unquestionably, there were few people there who were tech-savvy persons and capable to do this task by themselves.

Did you ever ask one of them their past experience? I’m sure you didn’t but I did. Luckily, one of my colleagues faced this situation in the past and shared his opinion as follows:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment