Monday 15 May 2017

Confused, how to convert PST to Mac Mail? Learn Here Quick Tips to Do the Same

Are you looking for a way to convert pst into mac mail? Simply explore this post and find the right way for making conversion. In this post, I’ve furnished here all details which will help you out while making pst to mac mail conversion. Follow the tips provided below and accomplish your needs with ease.



Personal Storage Table (PST) is used by Microsoft for Outlook’s messages and events. However, the explained format is accessible to Outlook for Mac only. Apple doesn’t support this file format and in that case you’ll have to make conversion.
There are few ways by following which you can accomplish this task. In case you already hold a copy of Outlook for mac then all you need to launch it. For the same, first of all you are required to choose File>Import, choose Outlook Data File (.olm or.pst) inside the first important window. Further, you need to hit the Next button and choose Outlook for Windows Data File (.pst) and hit the Next again. Thereafter, you need to navigate to the .pst file you had copied to your Mac or Outlook 15 to Windows Outlook and choose it and then hit Import. Soon, after following this approach, all the messages will be imported into Outlook. Now you need to drag all those messages to the desktop which will turned into an MBOX file which you can easily import into Mail or Outlook Mac Mail Recovery.
If following this process bothers than you always find an alternative method of doing so without processing any manual procedure. All can be done automatically by using Apple Mail Import too offered by Digital Tweaks. This is one of the best known tools for making conversion from pst to mac mail. The best thing about, you won’t have to go through any heavy manual approach what I explained above.
I came to know about this tool when first time I switched my job where Mac mail was being used. Initially, it created problem for me as I didn’t know how to make conversion . Then one of my friends suggested me this tool and I tried. To be very genuine, it has made the conversion very easily. Thereafter, I started suggesting this tool to everyone.

Through this post, I just want to help those techies who are not actually aware with a quick method of converting PST into Mac mail. Hope, the written article will help all those techies in order to make pst to mac mail conversion. Try this tool once; I’m sure that you’d love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment