Tuesday 18 October 2016

Outlook 15 to PST file tool greatly helped me with my Outlook 2011 Mac



Database Recovery task when  all my files were severely damage and inaccessible. I personally prefer Outlook Mac as my main email management client because of its superior features that make it easy to organize business and personal files. In addition it is so easy to create new folders, backup old files and restore data from my archive. However I have had many problems while using it, despite the great features and premium functions. Outlook 2011 Mac is very susceptible to data loss and corruption. After trying out different solution to my database issues, I finally got this Outlook 15 to PST file tool that made it shockingly easily to recovery my database. 
Outlook 15 to PST file tool is developed by Gladwev Softwares and is an extremely powerful tool running on complex algorithms although its simplistic design provides the functionality and convenience to make easy outlook 2011 Mac database recovery.
Faster data recoveries
I’ve never experienced database recovery in such speeds. Outlook 15 to PST file tool was capable of retrieving all my mailbox data files in quick time. I had various nested messages that were very large in size, but the software recovered them all flawlessly. In fact, I was able to restore my 20GB database in less than 30 minutes.
Data Integrity
While most similar software fails to assure the user on data integrity from consistent recoveries, Outlook 15 to PST file tool maintain data accuracy on each recovery task by preserving crucial data properties and guarding the data from unauthorized modifications and alterations. The Outlook 15 to PST file tool will preserve file properties such as;
Nested messages
Folder hierarchy structure
Quality of attachments
Metadata in Address book entries like Bcc, Cc, HTML tags, etc
Unicode and double-byte structure
Maintain read/unread inbox items
Data Security
Data corruption issues have also been a challenge for most OLM recoveries. This outlook 2011 Mac database recovery tool however has all the structures put in place to protect your database from possible data loss and corruption. One of the important mechanisms that makes this possible is the fact that Outlook 15 to PST file tool does not rely of OLM files to recover your database, instead it retrieves all your files directly from their respective original locations and therefore there is no way the software will carry a broken file to your new identity.
Multiple data conversions
Another factor that led me to like this outlook 2011 Mac database recovery tool was the fact that I could do a little bit more than just recovery my lost database files. Using this Outlook 15 to PST file tool, I can also export my database to other file formats like PST for Windows Outlook, EML, RTF, EMLX and PST for Apple Mail, Thunderbird and Entourage 2004/2008.
Excellent support
Apart from the program providing excellent performance the great thing that makes the whole software worth having been the fact that Gladwev Softwares provide excellent support to their product. I was able to talk to the customer care in more than one occasions when I needed to work with some advanced options and the technical support I got was high quality and very insightful. What even more awesome is the fact that you can get unlimited customer support at anytime whenever you need one.

All in all, I can guarantee you that Outlook 15 to PST file tool is the best Outlook 2011 Mac Database Recovery tool. You can try out the trial version today and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment