Monday 23 November 2015

My Experience Using the Outlook 15 to Windows Outlook tool

I use the Outlook 2011 Mac Database application. It has most of my files; however, it has been behaving badly of late so I needed to restore it back to its original state. Below I give an account of what I experienced using the Outlook 15 to Windows Outlook software which is exclusively programmed to restore infected files as well as export its components to a whole new importable version that is compatible with the Windows Outlook application.
The remarkable attributes of this application are listed below:
An easy to use interface
The software has a very simple design even kids can use it. So it doesn't matter if you are tech savvy or not, I can easily work with the application to recover my database. The graphics user interface complements the easy to use and understand wizard so as to provide the best user experience when using the program.
Easily manages large files
I can now restore and repair large files from my Outlook 2011 Mac database in minutes! If I have large files in gigabytes or numerous small files that will add to take more space, then I will be pleased to know that this application software can repair bulky files successfully at 40% speed than any other tool in the email communications category. These features will save me time and frustrations as I can do a successful recovery even when I am pressed for time.
Rebuilds Broken Outlook Mac Database files
One of the primary functions of the program is to recover broken files on Outlook Mac 2011 Database by scanning through my personal files and detecting possibly infected data. Once the corrupted records have been identified, the software then initiated a restoration process that salvages all I mail items, messages and embedded files and exports them to a new file format of my choice. To ensure a complete and successful recovery, the software works on every aspect of my files even the tiniest properties such as Metadata and characters.
Accidentally deleted files? The Outlook 15 to Windows Outlook tool restores them with ease
If I deleted some emails by mistake I can simply use the Outlook 15 to Windows Outlook tool to recover the files safely and in the same original conditions as before. It doesn't matter if my trash is cleared and there is absolutely no trace of my files, the Outlook 15 to Windows Outlook tool has the capacity to scan through my hard drive, analyze data fragments and finally restores the files to their original state. This feature is a guarantee that I can always have the security and safety of my database components. If I am ever in a situation where the files are deleted, I can simply follow the steps to recover files.
Choose which files I need to recover
If I need specific files or email messages from the heap of information the database, then Outlook 15 to Windows Outlook tool software lets I choose exactly which items I wish to recover. How do I select specific data from a cluttered database? I can find particular files that fall within specific criteria like date, recipient, sender or subject matter.
Recover Outlook Mac emails to varied file extensions
Outlook 2015 Mac recovery tool enables I to transfer my newly restored data in various file extensions like as PST, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Entourage 2004/2008, Mbox, and many others. With these extendable options, I can choose to migrate from Outlook for Mac application to other email clients like Apple Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird and Postbox among others.
Save recently recovered information to the location I choose
After recovering the documents I'll need, I can choose to save the files to any spot on my PC. Also, I can choose to import the data in my cell phone or tablet or alternatively export to my USB pen drive if I must access it from another location.
Generates a detailed log
If the process is done, the program creates an informational log that comprises of all messages rescued, steps taken, time spent in the conversion and totaling amount of files recovered. By doing so, I can discover any issues as soon as possible and perform quickly to rectify it.
Compatibility with most system

Outlook 2011 Mac Databases recovery resource could be downloaded and set up in the following systems;

No comments:

Post a Comment