Tuesday 20 October 2015

Outlook Mac 2011 Mails to multiple formats

After my Mac Book Pro crushed I was very scared to lose all my files, especially my business contacts and emails in my Outlook 2011 account. When I finally got my laptop up and running I was utterly frustrated every time I tries to restart my Outlook app as I would keep getting an error pop up message asking me to repair my Database. I tried the inbuilt Database Utility and a couple of manual techniques from different forums, but I barely had any success. I needed a result oriented and successful Outlook, Mac mail recovery software since I couldn’t afford to lose all those important data files.
After searching online for a while I finally came across Outlook, Mac Database Recovery Software on this web pagehttp://www.outlookmacdatabaserecovery.com/ I downloaded the free trial version to test it out if it could offer any help with my database recovery issues. To my surprise, this unbelievably simplistic tool offered more than I ever imagined.
Outlook, Mac Database Recovery software automatically detected all my lost mails, contacts, addresses, attachments and calendars arranged exactly in the same folders as before in my outlook account. Feeling relieved a little I attempted to make Outlook, Mac Mail Recovery on my files, but I was only able to recover 10 mails on each folder in my Mailbox.
Excellent Expert Support
Even though it was 10 emails recovered per folder, the software was magical. It worked through the whole recovery process first and efficiently such that I had to call technical support to inquire about the premium version. The guy on the other end of the phone was extremely helpful and made me confident in the product by giving extra details about the full product version which I didn’t get to learn about on the web page. Although the fees charged on the product are a bit high end, the customer care guy assured me that it is only a one time payment and that they are no hidden charges or extra fees for updates or anything else for that matter.
With that guarantee I made my payment, got my license key almost instantly and unlocked the software to its full potential.
Multi-functional Outlook, Mac Mail Recovery software.
Since my purchase I’ve been able to recover all my data, in fact, ithas taken about thirty minutes to get my Outlook back. But that is not the only function of this software, I have used it for many other tasks including;
·         Converting Outlook mails to Apple mail for my portable devices
·         Reading my Mac Mails on Windows Outlook by converting the database to PST format.
·         Converted and shared my mailbox over Thunderbird
·         Converted Mac Outlook 2011 Database to Entourage 2004/2008
·         Repaired and restored all broken OLM files on Outlook for Mac
Every time I do an import/export email to other client using this Outlook, Mac Mail Recovery software, I have never suffered any data loss/corruption or lost any quality to my email attachments.
Also, it's worth to point out that Outlook, Mac Database Recovery tool is so efficient and reliable even when handling large files. Over the course of using this advance OLM converter I have exported multiple nested files some of which were more than 20GB and the software never crashed or hanged a bit. Every task I’ve thrown to this tool has all been handled flawlessly and professionally. It is just amazing how powerful and stable this converter is.
All in all I am very glad to have this software with me. I’m always certain I can put it to use whenever I need to do an Outlook Mac Mail Recovery.
But don’t take my word for it, Get yourself a free copy of Outlook, Mac Database Recovery Tool by visiting http://www.outlookmacdatabaserecovery.com/ and experience the freedom to recover your database or migrate to another email client.

Be ready to be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment