Tuesday 9 December 2014

I have the best Outlook mac data recovery tool

With the constantly rising demand for better email conversion facilities, the need for email data recovery has started to rise too. The number of mac users who shift their databases to other clients is very high so the need for effective tools is always there.
Why do users recover their email data?
I will quote a few situations where a mac user has to go for Outlook database recovery.
Situation one: “I have never had any problems with my mac, until a few weeks ago, when my Outlook app started crashing after every 30 minutes of use. I had no clue what was happening so I just decided to move all of my Mac data to the windows computer. But before migrating, I needed a reliable tool to safely recover around 50 GB’s of email data without missing any files.”
Situation two: “I had been a mac user since 2008 and this year I started feeling the need for email conversion from mac to windows due to some compatibility issues. So I started searching for a tool to convert my mac email database to windows along with a dependable mac email recovery tool to recover my outlook mac email database.”
Email data recovery has now become an inseparable part of email migration and the number of tools that offer dependable results is very scarce. Though, there is one tool that has claimed to have changed the email recovery methods. The Outlook mac database recovery tool by Gladwev Software is a professional email recovery tool, designed exclusively for mac users who need a simple and powerful way to safely recover their Outlook mac emails with precision.
Here are some of the features of the Outlook mac data recovery
    Recovers Mac Outlook 2011 in the fastest time
     Provides safest Outlook mac data recovery
    Delivers flawless results with accuracy rate of 100%
    Provides 100% security
    Preserves all attachments
    Assures no data modification
    24*7 free support
    Free updates for life
You can try the free version to test the performance of the tool and if you feel pleased with the performance of the tool, feel free to purchase the full version of the tool at the most affordable of the tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment